“creative process that sets in motion”
At Tell NP, we believe that co-development is a good way to create communities of interests based on real life issues or situations that professionals can encounter in their careers.
We are convinced that "sharing is caring" has never been as true as nowadays.
In co-development sessions we help you to find the best solutions for professional challenges with peers
The first session was dedicated to HR professionals IN FRENCH. Contact us if you would like us to organize a session for your company / team.
Véronique Blanc-Brude (Poulet) firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Peers interactions, develop Communication skills
- Gain clarity & confidence
- Through collective intelligence, find answers to questions or situations experienced in the professional context.
Proposal of an experienced situation, topical and you are involved in personally. It can be a Problem, a Concern or a Project.
1. Each member proposes a situation for the session. Only one is picked by the group.
2. Presentation of the subject by the member.
3. Clarification with the facilitator and the participants.
4. Consultation: The other members (the consultants) react and advise.
5. The "Client" of the session draws up an action plan.
- Peer group of 6 participants maximum
- Online sessions of 2 hours via Google meet except the last (depending on health context and latest regulations)
· 1st free discovery session
· Full-cycle commitment
· Launch Offer: Total cost excluding VAT: CHF 1'075 instead of CHF 1'625