“creative process that sets in motion”
At Tell NP, we believe that co-development is a good way to create communities of interests based on real life issues or situations that professionals can encounter in their careers.
We are convinced that "sharing is caring" has never been as true as nowadays
The first session dedicated to HR professionals IN FRENCH starts the 14th of December 2020
Registration before the 1st of December per email to our facilitator,
Véronique Blanc-Brude (Poulet) firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Peers Interactions, Develop Communication skills
- Gain Clarity & Confidence
- Through collective intelligence, find answers to questions / situations experienced in the professional context.
Proposal of a lived situation, topical and involving personally. It can be a Problem, a Concern or a Project.
1. Each member proposes a situation for the session. Only one is picked by the group
2. Presentation of the subject by the member
4. Consultation: The other members (the consultants) react and advise.
5. The "Client" of the session draws up an action plan
- Peer group of 6 participants maximum
- Online sessions of 2 hours via Google meet except the last (depending on health context and latest regulations)
· 1st free discovery session
· Full-cycle commitment
- 1st cycle: 14/02 - 11/01 - 01/02 - 22/02 - 15/03 and 05/04
· Launch Offer: Total cost excluding VAT: CHF 1075 instead of CHF 1625